Process Improvement with Access Databases
Deciding to introduce new software or change the software in your business comes about from a realisation.
- There is a need to make every working day easier.
- To get more done in the time available.
- To reduce loss through inefficiency.
- To benefit by having high quality information readily available for managers and staff alike.
To achieve the goal of improving your business and designing your own system.
- We work with you analysing processes from start to finish so that we understand your needs.
- We tailor the software and system to maximise your business efficiency based on our findings.
Focusing managers and business owners to identify strengths and weaknesses in their businesses will spotlight new opportunities, influence creative thinking and innovation bringing unforeseen benefits, in addition to the desired goals identified at the beginning of the project.
If you are a new business, identifying best practice right at the start will lead to success rather than failure.
There are 3 main phases to our process of designing, creating and implementing your new systems:
Phase 1: Researching
Initial discussions and meetings with you identifying the processes you use and need to have in your business.
- We start by looking at the end process. Management reports, invoices delivery notes etc.
- We finish at the start of the process – how information is put into the system – i.e. data import – manual entry and user screen navigation and the look and feel of the application.
- We supply a brief which includes a process description and all new and creative thinking to improve the system.
Phase 2: Your decision to commit to the project is the next stage
- We prepare and agree with you a project plan, which sets out:
- what is to be achieved;
- time scales.
- We identify the cost and benefit.
- You establish how to fund and support the project.
Phase 3: Implementation
- We lead a logical progression of design and build
- Consultation with you and your team occurs at each milestone to keep the project on course and energised
- The project proceeds to final testing
- We train your staff
- Together we implement the new process
As expert MS Access database development specialists, we are working with businesses in Surrey, Sussex and Kent; Brighton, Crawley, Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Eastbourne, Crowborough and Newhaven.
Call us today to find out if you can get the same jobs done in half the time: 01273 814409 or email email@example.com.